Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bye Canada

As many of you know, I am in the software business and have been for almost 18 years. My photography is my outlet, and FPT is my side business. Recently, this last year has had me working in Vancouver, BC.  My time there finally ended on Feb 26th as I said goodbye to my team and came back to Seattle for new adventures in the life of a technical professional. On my way out I took a few pictures. These next three are my final images from Canada.

183 Squared

183 Squared

Alley in downtown Vancouver, BC

Down the Alley

I guess its time to go find some new shots. I really havent taken anything since these. My thanks to the great people of Vancouver. I had a wonderful time in this fantastic city. Living in downtown for a year was a blast and the scenery around Vancouver is amazing. If you have never been there I highly recommend it.

[Via http://facesplacesandthings.info]

No comments:

Post a Comment