Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beautiful Joan

So this amazing woman lives in my town not only lives here but owns her own tattoo parlor here. I have been dieing to shoot her for years but was told that she was not appoarchable for photos. Well who ever it was that told me that was WRONG!

WOw she is just mind numbing nice..lol

We had a shoot sat Sept 12th in the am. It was really well for a short getting to know you shoot while she sat naked my living room… poor lass.

I can’t wait to work with her again and so glad with out the images came out.

If you are local and want to check out her shop it is … “Stigmata” in Guelph Ontario.

http://www.stigmatabodyart.com/

Joan not only is the owner she is the Head piercer there as well.

Ps best tattooists in town as well.

Peace and Respect

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment