Friday, September 4, 2009

Cure for stress, high blood pressure, heart attack

 

     I found the great cure, help to relieve my blood pressure, stress, and instead of keeping it all boiled up inside I share it with everyone else the things that rightfully peeved me off and it seems I keep on coming back to my favorite complaints, until they actually get resolved including:   
  • Double standarded Conservatives for one example Peter MacKay Conservative MP
  • No good RCMP No one, No one could automatically believe the police, RCMP unless
  • Fed up with all Conservatives Conservatives, Expiry date- Expired   Harper Conservatives running scared   In spite of past promises Harper unleashes flood of patronage
  • Fed up with Bell, CRTC and the others Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services,  Federal Consumer protection? Ha ha ha   CRTC is clearly in Bell’s bad pocket again
  • Not enough is being done about the drunk drivers, alcoholics in the government too Drink Alcohol and Die
  • Too many politicians still lie to get elected Canada wide Pie in the sky – Pie in the Face   Interesting reading, comments too, Liberal & Conservative Politicians do lie too
  • Bad Spouse and lawyers who lie, perjure themselves in the courts Divorce And Remarriage In The Christian Church
  • Medicare short comings l care.. CANADIAN HEALTH CARE medical cartoons
  • Bad, unacceptable evangelical preachers http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com/2009/08/08/anti-jewish/
  • Bad governments It’s about time Ontario cleans house  Unacceptable A year after listeriosis, our food is no safer  
  • Really unacceptable lies still  Canada’s Unemployment figures lie   More hidden Cash grabs. higher taxes
  •     Hey I am the first one to admit that I am intolerant when I see prolonged injustices, abuses, perversity  I do tend to do something about it.. yes the lid flies of this boiling kettle now too,  and public exposure, prosecution of the guilty serves as a good example to all as well.   And I do not write at all to have my own  name recognized, I write my complaints so something good can be done by others on the behalf of all Canadians. For the most part the self serving persons in politics in Canada is still really not acceptable. Politicians are paid by the tax payers to look after the good welfare of all citizens and sadly this has not been the case the last 20 years even in the federal cabinet. It should be still the case.   If you read my articles you know I cannot stand unrepentant alcoholics, lying salesmen, lying and abusive lawyers, crooked pastors, crooked or bad cops, crooked accountants,  crooked or bad civil servants too, crooked or bad politicians and even bad prime Ministers. By the way some of the most perverse, pretentious persons, to me rightfully as well, are the past, present mostly pretentious federal and provincial Justice Ministers, Premiers, Prime Minister who tend not to deal  adequately with their bad colleagues, crooks  to start of with.    

    [Via http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment