Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Cavern.... Revisited....

Wow time flies fast!

2010 already!

I have to say I feel a bit let down that we don’t travel with jet packs or live on the moon but then we do get iPod touches and really good coffee……

Terry just sent me a link to some youtube footage of us at The Cavern Club last summer. It is hard to tell but it was possibly the hottest stage I have ever played on! There is a surprising amount of stairs leading down to the stage area and I have to say it was a bit claustrophobic at times…. But to sit and actually play Beatles songs in that setting was pretty cool!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the clips and if you really want to get into the spirit of the show throw 4 litres of warm water on your back!

-Damian

[Via http://sutcliffes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment