Sunday, October 18, 2009

[Staff Intro] Erika

Annyeong fellow Canadian TVXQ fans!!~~ I’m Erika! ^^ (WARNING; a very LOONG story coming up XD)

I’m a Filipina fangirl and i’ve been living for 16 years so far XD . I live around the GTA area (in Ontario), so I still get CP24 on my tv LOL. I’m part of the Graphic Design team, so if you want anything (a set of icons, a banner, a wallpaper, a signature… etc) feel free to contact me and add me on MSN: toast3r@hotmail.com! I promise I won’t bite ^_^

I have to get into my story on how I found out about the guys, right? Heh, here goes nothing…

Once upon a time, 4 years ago, my best friend (now just a friend lol) used to be OBSESSED with TVXQ! She always tried persuading me to listen to them. The first song I heard from the boys was “Hug” on her sister’s website (because she had one of those little music players on the side). I wasn’t really paying attention then so… Yeah. When I was a MySpace addict, she had pimped her page with a TVXQ layout and she had “O. Jung. Ban. Hap” playing in her music player.

I always made fun of her for listening to “music that she doesn’t even understand”, and for liking “guys that look like girls”. But meh, she didn’t care. She kept telling me to watch their Banjun Dramas since she knew I liked watching Korean/Japanese dramas so I agreed to do so.

The first Banjun Drama I watched was Dangerous Love, I think. It’s been so long (ROFL JAECHUN PUN NOT INTENDED), I can’t even remember -_- . But yeah, their acting made an impression on me and I decided to watch the rest of their dramas, including the ones from Vacation. I was really surprised by Junsu’s singing in Dangerous Love and I thought “Wow, he sings pretty good…”

Hi Ya Ya was the first PV I saw and OMG. I had that on repeat for SO long. When I downloaded the song onto my mp3 player, I kept listening to it over and over just listening to Jaejoong’s voice and trying to pick out the rest of the members, since I didn’t recognize them. The same goes for Balloons. Yes, Jaejoong was my favourite member at first. XD

I always thought Jaejoong was the best looking member out of the 5, and Yoochun the ugliest…. Heh… ANYWAYS MOVING ON.

My friend moved away that same year she introduced me to them so I forgot about the boys and started listening to J-pop again (ARASHI <3). Two years ago, I moved to a new town, and I met a girl who listened to TVXQ as well. One day in late January she invited me over to her house and she showed me a video on YouTube from one of their Purple Line performances and then the PV itself. I always poked fun at the literal purple line flashing across the screen..

I told her how I listened to them before and that I watched their dramas too. So she showed me Jaejoong’s solo performance of Maze at the T Premium Live Concert and I was blown away. My love for TVXQ grew since then.

When I got home, I did research on them, and watching/listening to more of their music. Then, I found Yoochun. I convinced myself that I would have more of a chance of getting together with him because he lived in America for a bit and knew how to speak English so he became my new favourite member. IRONIC, HUH? XD ..And YoochunandIlivedhappilyeverafter. The end.

…Thanks for reading~ Or skimming. Lmao. Hope to talk to you soon <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you wish to become a staff member of TVXQ 2 Canada please fill out the following application and send it to: tvxq2canada@live.ca

Staff Application Forms

We are looking for moderators, design/graphics team and writers.

Name:

Position:

Location:

How much experience do you have in the position you are applying for:

Do you have any experience with WordPress? If so how much?:

Examples of work: (for graphic applications only)

No comments:

Post a Comment