Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wildrose Alliance basks in spotlight - Danielle Smith

Wildrose Alliance basks in spotlight; leadership vote nears – Upstart party to pick leader saturday - Calgary Herald

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Danielle Smith winning in this saturday Wildrose Alliance leadership vote.

As I wrote in a previous post, Alberta politics is not boring anymore. And if Smith wins, the Progressive Conservatives, Liberals, and NDPs better act fast. I suspect all these parties are already in discussion on how and what to do with the rising of Wildrose Alliance. How smart will their strategies be, only time will tell. In a sense, if rise of Wlidrose Alliance brings politicians from all parties closer and more in tune to Albertans’ wishes, I think it is a good thing.

At the end of the day, what matters is the welfare of all Albertans, regardless of their political affiliations. So good luck to all Albertans.

No comments:

Post a Comment