Thursday, October 22, 2009

va-va-va-vancouver!

it’s been awhile!

my sister and i have went on two photowalks around the city of vancouver recently, so i thought i’d take the time to post some more photos. there are from the first day (which got cut very short due to rain):

diagon alley

black, black locks

doors and bricks, can’t go wrong

peekaboo! a photo of my sister

barbed silhouette

and here are the photos from the second photowalk, which dave also joined us for.

we found these lovely fishes and leaf bokeh at a downtown school

autumn is here!

some more leaf bokeh, tryin’ out my macro lens for a couple landscape shots

my sister was alllllways steppin’ in my way! this time, it worked!

a portrait of autumn joy!

tree depth

and last but not least, an mc escher painting, in an alley! this was a long exposure night shot, i desaturated the reds, oranges, and yellows to get this effect

No comments:

Post a Comment