Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spinning...bleh.

I tried spinning on a drop spindle. Urgh. I suck. I am having so much problem with drafting I think. My fiber is too thick when it twists. So if I were going for bulky, it’d probably be great. I told Eric I wanted a wheel. Maybe I can save up for one someday. I still want a serger too. So much stuff. Maybe after we get our place set up I can start putting aside money for a serger or wheel.

Thanksgiving is coming up, and I don’t really have anything planned. Canadian thanksgiving has passed already. I don’t have much family here, just mom and an aunt. I’m okay with no big celebrations. For christmas though, I want to be in Canada with Eric’s huge family. One can only hope. *crossing my fingers*

[Via http://godinki.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment