Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tyler Perry

Destroying Movies & Television One Character at a Time

My main problem with Tyler Perry is not his god-awful television shows “Meet the Browns” and “House of Payne”.  It’s not the fact that most of his characters are the most blatant walking stereotypes I have ever seen .  It’s not even the amount of advertising I see promoting this garbage.

It’s the fact that every goddamn thing he’s involved in has to be prefaced with “Tyler Perry’s”.

If you star as multiple characters in a movie and that movie has multiple spin-offs, everyone is already aware of your involvement.

 

I remember a time when I could see black actors in films and television programs for which Mr. Perry was not a writer, producer, director, casting director, best boy, catering coordinator, or 15 different male/female/animal characters.  I refuse to watch any of this crap and you should too.

TO HELP SEND ME TO CANADA AND ESCAPE TYLER PERRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment